Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Agriculture/Food
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: People Systems Analyst
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is one of the leading food producers and distributors in the UK and across Europe and are looking for a People Systems Analyst who will be responsible for the day-to-day running and supporting of the People’s processes.
* Supporting People’s processes (HR/Admin/Payroll).
* Building comprehensive reports and dashboards; developing and modifying reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for management and users.
* Managing weekly and monthly business reporting requirement as per scheduled timetable.
* Supporting business in ad-hoc reporting requirements, proposing value added solutions.
* Providing key scheduled employee KPI reports to the business.
* Analysing, reconciling, and modelling the data.
* Providing system’s end user support; managing, investigating, and resolving issues.
* Being the first point of contact for any new configuration requests.
* Serving as a People System functional lead and acting as the Subject Matter Expert.
* Assuring compliance to required People System standards and maintaining security for the systems’ access.
* Conducting regular audits to ensure data integrity within the system, developing and implementing corrections, as necessary.
* Assisting with key functional projects where required.
* Ensuring correct retention of the data under GDPR.
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Experience of working with HR/People systems and Data Management
* Enhanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel.
* Experience of supporting critical business systems / users.
* Well organised with the ability to plan workload to achieve deadlines.
* Proficient Outlook, Excel, and Word skills.