Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Job Salary: £23970 - £23970 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This role is to support timely, accurate and efficient service delivery within an HR service delivery team, focussing on a high degree of customer service. Providing support to the service delivery of Recruitment at the company.
* MUST HAVE EXPERIECNE OF USING ITRENT SYSTEM
* Work as part of the Recruitment Team to support an efficient and effective delivery of the recruitment service to managers across the company.
* Contribute to the delivery of the HR Business Support KPIs (e.g. time taken to issue contracts; variation letters and non-complex recruitment enquiries).
* Provide a timely, accurate and appropriate response to requests for information and general recruitment enquiries.
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures applicable to this role (available on Khub). This includes but is not limited to HR, Health and Safety, Finance, IT, GDPR, Information Governance, Business Continuity, Marketing & Branding
* Process and publish adverts as required and ensure the accuracy meets the service requirements.
* Undertake pre-employment checks which include: Right to Work, medical checks, references and DBS clearance.
* Respond to enquiries received to the generic Recruitment Inbox within set timescales.
* Communicate effectively, updating recruiting managers and colleagues regularly on recruitment campaign progress and any issues that may arise.
* Liaising as required with external service providers e.g. advertising agencies, Occupational Health providers.
* Ensure DBS applications are processed and related queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Ensuring appointment letters and contracts are accurate and a high level of quality.
* Contribute to the implementation of the i-Trent system recruitment module as required.
* Contribute to ad-hoc projects as required.
* Any other duties commensurate to the position and grade as required by the HR Team Leader or Recruitment Specialist.