Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Emma Taylor
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Regional HR Advisor
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our market-leading client are looking for an experienced Regional HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, the Regional HR Advisor will be responsible for all generalist HR activity across the North region.
As a Regional HR Advisor, you’ll be working 50% out of the office providing support on all employee relations related activities and advising on complex matters escalated by the wider HR team while supporting the Head of HR in the development of HR strategy.
You’ll also be:
* Regularly assessing and updating changing employment legislation, promoting best practice across the region and ensuring that managers implement and uphold the HR policies and procedures.
* Interpreting, monitoring and reporting on HR data and management information to improve business performance
* Providing support across the region on all employee relations related activities, advising on complex matters escalated by the wider HR team and develop appropriate solutions
* Working with the HR team and Senior Managers to develop and implement policies and practice across the business which are designed at encouraging and promoting, staff engagement, working to facilitate a positive environment in regards to employee relations
* Working with the Head of HR to ensure the effective facilitation and delivery of HR calendar events
* Designing and delivering coaching sessions on HR/Employee Relations/Employment Law topics across the business to improve the proactive and reactive handling of ER cases
In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have previously held a generalist HR Advisor role as well as the following:
* CIPD Level 3+ qualification or HR-related degree or equivilant
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with a wide range of employee engagement initiatives, incentives and benefits
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* An experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
* Experience of working in a fast paced, multi-site environment would be highly beneficial