Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning national Healthcare brand looking for a Reward Analyst providing. The successful candidate will work with members of the People team and colleagues around the business to deliver all aspects of reward.
This role covers both employee benefits and compensation and you will be working through complex scenarios. It is a fast-paced environment and there are exciting upcoming projects to get involved with!
This is a hybrid role based in Watford.
* Leading reward market analysis and making recommendations using data, as well as completing salary benchmarking surveys.
* Run the annual salary review process, ensuring compensation practices are adhered to and any exceptions are escalated for resolution.
* Producing reward reports and proving reward and data insights to Senior Leaders and Executives.
* Analysing new employee benefits in the market and making recommendations based upon data driven outcomes.
* Act as the main point of contact for escalated employee benefit queries and communicate the benefits offering to colleagues.
* Liaising with employee benefit providers to ensure membership listings are up to date and invoices paid on time.
* Working closely with the Payroll team to ensure smooth running of the employee benefits propositions.
* Previous experience in a Reward Analyst/Advisor role.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
* Previously used benchmarking software such as Radford, WTW, and Alan Jones to create pay frameworks.
* Managed pension scheme governance.
* Knowledge of employee benefit systems and practices in UK.
* Able to calculate and manage multiple bonus schemes based upon business and personal performance criteria.