Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £40000 - £43000 Per Annum
Our client is undergoing a period of exciting growth, with consequently positive changes to the People function and to Reward. Reporting to the Compensation and Recognition Manager, you will provide support for compensation and benefit initiatives. You will contribute to activities within our annual compensation and benefits calendar, as well as manage ad-hoc and ongoing business needs and requests. The majority of the work will be analytical, and data orientated but will also require relationship building and strong stakeholder management.
* Support the Reward team with all annual reward activities such as pay review and bonus review.
* Maintain and analyse market benchmarking data. Responsible for input into salary surveys and ensuring all inputs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Research and gather internal and external salary data providing salary benchmarks and package recommendations to the Reward and HRBP team, in line with the reward principles and policies
* Manage the job levelling process including job evaluation, communication and maintenance of outcomes.
* Provide detailed data modelling, analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions for example to support the gender and ethnicity pay calculations, equal pay audit and other ad hoc project support.
* Support the Reward team in the management of the LTIP; eligibility, targets communication, pay-out calculation, payroll processing
* Reviewing compensation profiles on the HRIS (Workday) system to identify and rectify inaccuracies.
* Support the implementation of advanced compensation on the HRIS system including testing and checking outputs.
Support the Reward team in the coordination of various projects for example research into designing recognition schemes, benefits and total reward approaches.
* Seek for continuous improvement in the different compensations and benefits processes and tools
* Provide ad hoc support to Reward team for example answering benefits queries.
* Help deliver ad-hoc projects as required and offering support to broader HR function.
* Undertake their work in accordance with policies and principles.
* Undertaking any other work that may be reasonably required from time to time
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
* Strong experience of an annual reward cycle.
* Strong data analysis and experience of manipulating large volumes of data.
* Experience of building complex pay models.
* Experience of using data to drive pay decisions
* Previous experience working in a reward focused role.
* Flexible, proactive approach and the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload
* Experience in building administrative pay processes and data systems including providing clear written guidance.
* Excellent level of skill in Microsoft Office package, particularly very proficient in Excel
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Graduate or equivalent and or CIPD level 5 qualified