Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Reward & Compensation Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Our client is now seeking an exceptional Reward Analyst to support the business in managing strategic projects and operational aspects of HR’s ambitious Reward and Recognition agenda with an aim to enhance overall staff engagement.
As a new position, this pivotal role offers an exciting opportunity to be creative and develop the scope of the Reward and Recognition agenda using your skills and experience in these areas. You will be working within a newly formed team of ‘can do’ attitudes in a busy and dynamic environment through the provision of analytical and senior administrative support in relation to reward and benefits
Responsible for providing the business with essential metric data on all people related capacities. Implementing pay review processes and completing annual reviews.
Essential experience with Excel and HR systems is required.
* Reporting & Analytical skills are key
* Super excel
* Experience with share plans is needed
* Implementing a new system is not required but there are lots of new changes happening
* Fast-paced role, juggling a lot at once but lots of support there
* Great culture, HR very much invested and have a seat at the table
* A good reputation as retaining staff up to 17 years
* Innovative, forward-thinking, ever-changing business mindset
* Committed to staff wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion