Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Manager
Job Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and established Housing Association looking for an experienced Reward Manager to develop and manage the organisations total reward strategy. The successful candidate will oversee day to day requirements around compensation, pensions and benefits, as well as the annual pay review and performance pay process, etc.
This is a hybrid role (2 days in the office) based in Central London.
* To develop, implement, and manage a coherent total reward strategy, and compensation and benefits policies and practices.
* Analyse and review pay data for the organisation and make reports on trends, recommendations, and improvements.
* Maintain up to date market information by commissioning and analysing external pay and benefits benchmarking, make recommendations to the business on reward improvements.
* Leading on designing, developing and delivery of compensation and benefits projects.
* Lead on and deliver the annual salary review and the performance pay process.
* Maintain the salary and job framework: systems and processes, job evaluation, job grading, organisational design.
* Gender Pay reporting.
* Oversee pension arrangements.
* Day to day operation and promotion of the pensions and benefits portfolio.
* In depth experience of compensation and benefits.
* Experience of managing pension schemes.
* Experience in job evaluation and grading systems.
* Good project management skills.