Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
We’re looking for a motivated, strategic and practical individual to lead a team of 5 and work alongside a wider Organisational Development team to create an excellent employee experience. You’ll work closely with the Organisational Development Manager and Internal Comms Manager to deliver projects around Wellbeing, Inclusion and Diversity, as well supporting on the continuing roll-out of our new Learning Management System. The role will be instrumental in choosing and planning the delivery of a new HR System.
You’ll have demonstrable experience of building strong working relationships and managing an HR function to success. You will also need experience of supporting organisational change with the ability to collaborate and communicate across the organisation. In return, you’ll be supported to grow and welcomed to an incredibly friendly national charity.
Main areas of responsibility
* Develop and implement 3-year People Strategy and Plan (including supporting plans to communicate and measure).
* Manage and support the HR team of 5 to deliver all aspects of an HR service.
* Line manage the HR Business Partner (new role), Senior HR Adviser and Payroll & HR Advisor.
* Provide expert advice to the Leadership Team and Senior Managers on people and employment matters.
* Continue implementation of improved organisational performance management processes and practices, so that we can recognise and retain talent.
* Oversee procurement and project management of new HR System.
* Support implementation of new LMS and L&D approach.
* Oversee a culture of staff engagement and leading on improvement and implementation plans.
* Use information, external perspectives, and experience to contribute to continuous improvement in behaviours, ways of working, decision-making and performance management to achieve greater external impact.
* Any other relevant duties and responsibilities as required.
Competencies and behaviours
* CIPD Qualified to Level 7/CIPD Membership
* Ability to provide strategic HR advice and support at an organisational level.
* Significant human resource experience across an appropriately sized organisation, preferably in the not-for-profit sector.
* Experience of supporting organisational change.
* Experience managing and developing an HR team.
* Excellent working knowledge of current employment legislation.
* Experience of managing budgets.
* Alignment with values, mission and approach.