Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Transport
Contact Name: Nigel Dune
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Portfolio is currently working with a fast growing global organisation who are on the lookout for a Senior Reward Analyst to start ASAP
This is a full time 6 Month Temp Role with the view of going permanent, located near Cannon Street and the client is looking to pay up to £60000
* Responsible for Compensation and Benefits program development, implementation and improvement. Partner with the HR teams to share knowledge and develop local plans to implement global compensation and benefits initiatives.
* Acts as the Compensation and Benefits lead for the employee reward lifecycle, including bi annual reward reviews, Benefits plan design and Stock plan design and processes.
* Working with Senior Managers to build a detailed understanding of the Compensation and Benefits environment in line with business strategy. Lead market analysis, reporting and tools team to ensure local competitive market data is analysed periodically, results interpreted, and strategic action plan built.
* Identifies market trends and develops proposals to ensure we remain competitive, including partnering with Recruitment and their candidate data.
* Leads bonus plan design and stock best practise within the business.
* Overall program design and management of the Benefits program, ensuring competitiveness of all programs.
* Ensure cost, compliance and competitive positions in the local markets regarding Compensation & Benefits.
* UK, European and International Compensation and Benefits experience, including a range of HRIS systems, ideally including Work Day.
* Outstanding execution and project management skills.
* Strategic mind-set but willingness to be hands on and bring a strong sense of what operational excellence looks and feels like.
* Strong attention to detail, highly analytical with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations.
* Strong customer service skills and collaborative approach to work and problem solving.
* Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing conditions and generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
If you feel this is a suitable role for you then please send us your CV for Immediate consideration