Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Benefit Providers
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Senior Reward and Benefits Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is one of the leading global brand withing the merchanting sector and are looking for a Senior Reward and Benefits Analyst who will be responsible for developing and delivering an accurate, efficient and effective colleague reward structure.
* Managing the day-to-day responsibilities of our benefit and wellness programs and vendors
* Partner on all aspects of the reward structures ensuring compliance with the latest relevant legislation, statutory filing deadlines, and internal controls and management reporting requirements, liaising with Suppliers, Tax authorities, Finance, and other internal/external functions as appropriate
* Work closely with Human Resource teams across the Group and other internal stakeholders to ensure programs are utilised to the fullest potential and are compliant
* Continually evaluating processes to optimise efficiency and build standardisation.
* Provide technical support for payroll, reward and benefits to ensure legal/compliance requirements
* Lead on continuing to build the relationships with suppliers to ensure that the business achieves best value and choice with its reward and benefits package
* Guiding business leaders through the Group benefits that are available for their employees and promoting this to employees through presentations and workshop
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Experience in a fast paced business environment with experience in corporate benefits or benefits consulting
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
* Hands-on approach willing to get stuck in
* A global mindset while also being in tune with local context and best practice