Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Corey Kenny
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Credit Controller
Job Salary: £14 - £16 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group have a great opportunity for a junior credit controller to join one of the most prestigious names in the education space on a temporary basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated and empathetic Credit Controller to join our client’s team in a fast paced environment where you will be tasked with dealing with customer queries and understanding how to help.
As an integral part of their finance team, you will be responsible for:
* Have a tenacious approach to resolving difficult cases and finding a positive outcome
* liaise with other departments, staff and third parties to resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
* refer disputed items to the appropriate department for resolution and follow up as necessary in a timely manner.
* Consider requests from students for payment extensions / re-payment plans, through the assessment of evidence provided of extenuating circumstances and making informed and reliable decisions.
* be responsible for monitoring payment arrangements and extensions, where approved by the section supervisor, ensuring they are complied with and take appropriate action in the event of any default.
* Recommend to the section supervisor further action through County Court or outside agency where all previous efforts have failed to resolve the outstanding debt.
* Regularly check ledgers for maintenance and clearance of small balances or abnormal transactions and rectifying any occurrences of unmatched cash.
* Ensure that correspondence and other queries received are actioned in a timely manner, and respond as required to queries from debtors or relevant members of College staff.
* Work with colleagues to ensure that individual and team objectives, set by the section supervisor, are achieved and contribute to overall team performance.
* Assist in other departmental duties as directed by section supervisor
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who possess the following:
* 12-24month in a credit control environment
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Experience in a customer centric environment
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!