Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £0 - £1 Per Hour
Portfolio is working with a well-known Public Centre client who are currently on the lookout for a temporary Reward Analyst on an ongoing contract. This is a full time temporary position located in Central London and the client is willing to pay up to £250 Per Day (PAYE)
* The departments objective is to promote best HR policy and practice to ensure the company is a first-class, modern, progressive employer of choice.
* The role of the Reward and HR Data Analyst is to oversee all activity relating to pay and reward including both routine and project work and conduct management information reporting in support of the companies strategic aims, objectives, and operational plans
* This includes day to day and project responsibilities relating to the staffs pay and benefits offer including the job evaluation scheme, Group Income Protection and Life Assurance schemes and occupational pension schemes. The postholder will also undertake routine and ad hoc reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities
HR & Rewards
* Manage the day to day provision of pay, benefits and other remuneration initiatives including:
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Long service awards
* Financial advice
* Voluntary benefits
* Work closely with the broker to oversee the provision of the Group Income Protection and Life Assurance schemes
* Maintain regular contact with benefits providers, escalating matters as appropriate where issues arise relating to service provision
* Work closely with members of the finance department, the scheme providers and expert advisers, to oversee the RCN’s occupational pension schemes.
* Undertake research and benchmarking to inform and make recommendations regarding the pay structure, including supporting pay negotiations and overseeing the implementation of any pay awards or other changes to salary grade
* Continually review, develop and introduce benefits and other remuneration initiatives which align with organisational priorities and values and reflect good employment practice
* Supported by the Employee Engagement and HR Operations teams, communicate matters relating to pay and benefits both individually and collectively to staff as required
* Provide expert advice to customers and stakeholders, including managers, colleagues and trade union representatives, on pay and reward matters
* Review, update and implement pay and reward policies in accordance with agreed ways of working.
* Coordinate job evaluation activity including providing support and development to the pool of assessor
* Advise staff and line managers on the job evaluation scheme and process as outlined in the Job Evaluation Policy.
* Oversee the Gauge system, including liaising with the provider as needed in terms of technical support, development and maintenance and ensuring the system remains fit for purpose.
Management information and data reporting
* Conduct and coordinate the collection, analysis and production of regular management information in support of agreed organisational KPIs and departmental measures for groups including the Executive Team and Partnership Forum
* Produce the annual gender pay gap report.
* Undertake ad hoc management information reporting as required.