Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Research/Pharma
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Total Reward Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR are currently looking to recruit a Total Reward Analyst based in the Maidenhead. This is to work for a FMCG business that works within the professional services space. We are looking for strong candidates that can take on the global compensation structure accounting for various BAU activities that would include job pricing, evaluation, mapping and database maintenance. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract and full time.
* Assist with the documenting on compensation policies, processes/procedures and practice
* Conduct job evaluations, this wold include job reviews and market pricing with ability to develop high service levels to stakeholders/managers/.
* Assist with compensation projects as requested to ensure defined objectives and times constraints are met
* Manage workload and complete projects from beginning to end
* Knowledge of Compensation theory, practice, policies, and procedures
* Research, consulting, and analytical/problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Research and gather information, looking and identifying market trends, draw valid conclusions and propose
* Responsible for the year end salary planning and pay review process for equity, merit and bonus.
* Experience in Human Resources with demonstrated experience in Compensation
* AA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required or equivalent years of experience
* Strong business acumen skillS
* Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* General knowledge of human resources processes, policies, legislation and activities and working with a shared service delivery and strategic business partner model