A KPMG survey has found that corporations worldwide are still investing in global mobility programs despite the increasingly testing tax regulatory and compliance environment.
Rather than shelving global mobility goals, businesses are choosing to tackle tax challenges head on in order to continue the important task of competing in the global market. And as corporations continue to use international assignment programs, it is likely that there will continue to be a high demand amongst employers for the perfect global mobility specialist.
Why is there such high demand for competent global mobility specialists?
Recruiting the right global mobility specialist is imperative to any business. By hiring a professional completely capable of taking on the role, employers can rest assured that all their international assignments are well-managed, while their mobility programs complement the overall HR and business strategy of their corporation.
Finding you the perfect candidate
Whether you are a global blue chip looking for an in-house global mobility specialist, or an agency offering expatriate management services, we would recommend that you turn to a recruitment agency like Portfolio CBR for specialist support and advice.
We can source you a selection of high calibre candidates from our talent pool, who we believe would be a perfect fit for your corporation. When pooling together a top quality selection of professionals, our consultants look for those who demonstrate their ability to:
- Advise stakeholders on mobility trends and best practices so programs fall in line with the business strategy and goals.
- Work alongside HR departments so that mobility processes support HR schemes.
- Ensure that relocations are well-managed and straightforward, liaising with HR colleagues to provide guidance and information on suitable packages.
- Communicate with local and global teams to guarantee consistency during an international assignment, helping to manage the data maintenance and pay of assignees.
- Manage and oversee administrative tasks, including personnel files, correspondence and payment instructions.
- Check that programs and processes comply with regulations, while maintaining and managing global mobility data.
Our consultants understand that every business operates in a slightly different manner. So, if you have any additional duties that you want your global mobility specialist to complete, we will make sure that these are taken into account when we search for candidates.
As we take the time to look through CVs and our talent pool in order to put together a strong selection of suitable professionals, this allows you to concentrate your time and effort on interviewing with the most capable candidates. This in turn gives you the opportunity to focus your attention on the best talent, giving you a real opportunity to pinpoint the perfect professional for your organisation.
Register your vacancy with us
If you are looking for a straightforward and successful recruitment campaign, with access to top industry specialists, simply register your vacancy with us.
Once you have submitted such details as the location, job description, salary and start date, a dedicated Portfolio CBR consultant will manage the process from start to finish. Whether you're looking for a global mobility specialist, or have benefits manager jobs, reward analyst vacancies or top level compensation jobs available, you can rely on us to find you the very best talent.
You can also contact us on 020 7650 3190 to find out more about the recruitment services we offer.