Talented employees are crucial in an HR department as they play a vital role in the overall running of the company. At Portfolio CBR we recognise that finding candidates with the right qualifications who also fit in with your business’s ethos can be difficult, and often frustrating, which is why we offer a comprehensive service to all our clients.
We ensure that we only send those candidates who stand a real chance at working for your company; that way you do not have to go through all the unsuitable candidates first wasting both your time and theirs. We take on board the qualities you are looking for in your ideal employee, and using our expertise in recruiting for compensation, benefits and reward we find candidates who are best equipped to fulfil the key responsibilities of the vacancy.
How will an HRIS Manager benefit your business?
Having an experienced HRIS Manager in your HR department can be a great advantage to your business, as they are experts in implementing the latest government changes and reforms into your business.
HRIS Managers maintain personnel information and make sure all necessary amendments have been made in accordance to government regulations. This is a particularly large task as the law can change year on year in employment law, with 2013 and 2014 expected to see the introduction of a new national minimum wage, flexible working and parental leave.
What to look for in an HRIS Manager
As an HR professional your HRIS Manager must be able to demonstrate certain core skills in order to manage and maintain HRIS systems. A candidate must be:
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, staying up to date with the latest software refreshes and updates
- Educated to degree level in either HR or IT, alternatively they must have a qualification at an equivalent level
- Able to collect and analyse data, applying their problem solving skills to assess how it is relevant to the business
- Able to manage HR projects
- Excellent at both written and oral communication as the main line of discourse between employees and employers
- Organised with good numeracy skills, as it is often the HRIS Manager’s responsibility to plan budgets
Candidates may also have come from other areas within the reward sector, providing them with the transferable numeracy and people skills required for an HRIS Manager position. This means that while we look for the candidate most suited to your company, we will not be restricting our search to only those with direct HRIS experience but those who have worked in various reward and compensation and benefits jobs.
Find an HRIS Manager with Portfolio CBR
Whether you are looking for a reward specialist, an interim HRIS specialist or you have a full time HRIS role to fill, Portfolio CBR can help you find the candidate with the right skills and personality for your company.
For further information about how Portfolio CBR can help your business, speak to a member of our helpful specialist recruitment team on 020 7650 3190.