Temping and contracting are important methods of recruitment, and increasingly popular employment options for professionals seeking flexible and varied jobs.
Temporary job roles are ideal for people who:
- Are in between permanent roles
- Want to gain extra skills and experience
- Are seeking a career break
Securing interim employment gives workers the opportunity to encounter a variety of working environments, train in different processes and systems, develop existing skills, face new challenges and earn money whilst improving future employment prospects.
In addition, temporary to permanent roles are great options for clients and candidates as both parties are able to gauge each other’s suitability and interest before making a long-term commitment.
Dedicated Temporary Recruitment Specialists
At Portfolio CBR, we have a dedicated and hardworking team specialising in temporary and interim recruitment for rewards, compensation and benefits jobs.
- Competitive rates of pay along with flexible assignments, allowing you to optimise your earning potential.
- Exclusive access to bookings and assignments with leading employers in the UK including FTSE 100, Sunday Times Best Companies and market leading organisations.
- The ability for you to keep on earning while keeping your skills up to date.
With the largest spectrum of reputable clients stretching across every industry, our temporary roles will introduce new challenges and add new skills to your CV.
Our permanent recruitment specialists will actively seek roles for you while you are working in a temporary position so that you have time free in your schedule for permanent job interviews.
Find Your Next Temporary Role with Portfolio
Our dedicated recruitment team has a vast amount of experience matching candidates with the right attributes with temporary positions in the compensation, benefit and reward sector.