Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: Sussex
Job Title: Academy Training Administrator
Job Salary: £13 - £14 Per Annum
I am looking for an Academy Training Administrator to join a large construction organisation based in Horsham, on a 4 month temporary contract.
As an Academy Training Administrator, you will be working as part of a fast-paced HR team.
We are looking to progress very quickly with this role, with interviews available in the next week, so if you feel you match the below criteria please apply now.
* Salary: £13.00-£14.00 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Friday – 8.15am-4.14pm or 9am-5.15pm (36.25 hours per week)
There are no hybrid options for this role, and you will be working on site at their offices in Horsham 5 days a week.
Responsibilities of Academy Training Administrator:
* Coordinating employee training programs
* Administering the record keeping system to track employee training participation and progress.
* Scanning, saving, and sending out certificates.
* Updating information on the Learning Management System
* Liaise with training coordinators.
* Assisting with organising training courses
* Processing invoices
* Other admin duties as needed.
Skills/Experienced required for Academy Training Administrator:
* Strong administrative skills.
* IT skills for the use of electronic systems for managing training requests, and recording data
* Good attention to detail
* Quick learner
* Passionate about doing a good job
* Strong team player
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!