Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Zayd Fahimuddin
Job Location: London
Job Title: Benefits and Payroll Coordinator
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and well-established hospitality company looking for an experienced Benefits and Payroll Coordinator. The successful candidate will have a range of responsibilities such as overseeing the benefits strategy of the company, making sure all practices are under the company’s policy, and a wide range of other duties on the payroll and pensions side.
This is an office-based role based in West London.
* Make sure all the benefits that are needed from company policy can be implemented
* Be the point of contact with the brokers and assist in managing the various existing schemes or in implementing new solutions regarding the benefits
* Support in the preparation of the annual financial statements of the pensions scheme
* Keep updated on changes in legislation relating to payroll and the processing of it
* Attend departmental or office team meetings.
* Always maintain a professional and responsible attitude.
* Work as part of a busy team.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team
* Must have history of liaising with external vendors, as well as managing benefits renewals
* In-house benefits administration knowledge
* In-house pension administration knowledge, as well as managing pensions directly on platforms
* Experience in the pension uploads of contributions and enrolments
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* MS Office knowledge and experience.