Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Zayd Fahimuddin
Job Location: London
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and established global communications company who are looking for an experienced Compensations Analyst providing skilled solutions to every day BAU tasks, as well as assisting on projects . The successful candidate will work within the People’s Team and will have the autonomy to input new processes and ideas.
This is an office-based role based in Central London.
* Assist the HR Business Partners in salary bandings/benchmarking.
* Support year-end compensation cycles
* Manage the compensation data to market survey providers
* Assist on specific projects
* Understand/keep up to date with compensation and HR trends
* A solid understanding of compensation and compliance requirements
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong organisational skills and able to perform many different duties at one time
* Experience with Willis Tower Watson or Workday HR is preferred