Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Manager
Job Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and established manufacturing company looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Manager to define and deliver the Group Reward strategies.
This is a hybrid/remote role.
* Work with senior managers to prepare and implement the HR Plan.
* Develop new reward strategies to deliver the organisation’s goals/targets.
* Leverage HRIS and benefits platforms to improve processes and drive productivity and retention across the organisation.
* Continually review the Group Reward offering, present options for improved employee engagement, and lead the development of a Reward strategy.
* Lead on key reward initiatives such as salary sacrifice, pension reviews, etc.
* Support the design and delivery of bonus schemes.
* Deliver on the annual reward cycle activities such as annual pay reviews, annual and quarterly bonus awards, annual leave reconciliation, and benefit renewals.
* Benefits administration, including enrolment and renewals, liaising with third party suppliers.
* Promote and train staff on the organisation’s rewards and benefits offering.
* Work with pension providers on scheme administration.
* Job evaluation and salary benchmarking as required.
* Gender Pay Gap audits, Equal Pay audits, HMRC audits, etc.
* Point of contact for all compensation-based queries.
* Ad-hoc projects.
* Experienced in implementing reward and recognition initiatives.
* Experienced in managing pensions and benefits administration.
* Knowledge of Gender Pay Gap reporting.
* Designing and administering bonus, incentive schemes.