Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Gillian Owen
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Deputy HR Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a HR professional, with supervisory experience working within the retail sector? Educated to CIPD level 7 (or equivalent) and a member of the CIPD. Our client is an absolute Market leader in their field, offering and exciting, challenging and rewarding role and an opportunity to work in one of the North Wests most exciting locations.
Working with various key stakeholders across a multitude of disciplines, this is an exciting and varied opportunity. Working within a small team of HR Administrators, day to day management of the small team and providing guidance and advice across the business.
Portfolio HR & Reward are excited to be representing our client in their search for a permanent experienced HR professional. The HR Manager will be responsible for providing reliable and comprehensive HR Advice across the business – in reward our client offers a generous salary package and benefits
* Providing key insight and analysis on HR metrics to the wider business
* Internal stakeholder management, skilled influencer and negotiator
* Supporting HR officers to provide timely and accurate advice
* Building relationships with a variety of internal staff across a varied and comprehensive workforce
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Solid employment law knowledge
* CIPD Level 7 (or equiv)
* Proven experience of working at HR supervisor, Team leader level with exposure across the full remit of HR, including advising on TUPE, redundancy and complex ER issues
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* Excellent communication skills.
For those without a CIPD qualification the training provided in this role is second to none and is the equivalent of an Employment Law Level 7 certificate.
To apply for this role, please click the following link.