Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Dublin (City, ROI)
Job Title: Employee Relations Advisor
Job Salary: €35000 - €45000 Per Annum
Shift patterns 11:30am – 8pm (Mon – Fri remote based or Saturday & Sunday remote based) OR Shift patterns 12:30pm – 9pm (Mon – Fri remote based or Saturday & Sunday remote based)
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as an Employee Relations Advisor:
* Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law and best practice is continually updated.
* Achieve six measured set KPIs to support all clients with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the clients.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided.
* Review clients documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* Refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* To undertake and report on clients visits as required by the Advice Service Managers.
* Follow internal protocols for managing and escalating cases where applicable.
* Effective management of a changing portfolio of on-going and complex member cases through the provision of guidance and support to the member.
* To be flexible and adaptable in order to ensure the member’s service is always of a high standard.
* Carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
* To offer the clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make such recommendations accordingly.