Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Emma Taylor
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Employment Law Business Partner
Job Salary: £30000 - £34000 Per Annum
Our multi award-winning HR & Employment Law Services client based in the heart of Manchester City Centre are currently looking for an experienced Employment Law Business Partner to join their friendly HR team on a permanent basis.
Achieving accolades such as ‘Best Place to Work’, Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100, Employer of the Year and Top Company for Graduates, this is an amazing time to join a leading, people-centric organisation.
As Employment Law Business Partner you will be responsible for providing timely and legally compliant HR and Employment Law advice to clients on a wide range of issues. Being the subject matter expert you will provide a full end to end service of both general and complex cases, as well as the following:
* To proactively own cases from start to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided.
* Follow internal procedures for managing and escalating cases where applicable
* Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law and best practice is continually updated.
* To offer the client options with recommendations as to the other products and services offered
* Effective management of a changing portfolio of on-going and complex cases
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have strong HR and Employment Law knowledge, experience of working within a similar role as well as the following:
* Solid employment law knowledge
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable
* Proven experience of working at HR Advisor level with exposure across the full remit of HR, including advising on TUPE, redundancy and complex ER – either phone based or face to face
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication and rapport building skills.
To apply for this position, please follow the relevant link