Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
Job Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are representing an award-winning top 50 financial services organisation based in Northampton looking to hire an experienced Head of HR. This is a permanent role offering hybrid working, as well as flexible working hours. This organisation is rapidly growing and have exciting growth plans over the coming years so is a great time to join!
If you are an experienced HR Leader who has worked in a fast-paced environment, then please apply!
* Advise and strategise on the development of employment policies across all locations of the organisation.
* Deliver key strategic people projects across the organisation to continually improve the organisation.
* Work with the CPO to ensure that the organisation complies with regulations, policies & procedures, and legislation.
* Manage the execution of the HR strategy and areas of HR including Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Reward & Recognition, management of the HR budget, etc.
* Provide leadership and support to HR staff and employees.
* Advise employees on employment legislation and share best practice.
* Drive the continuous improvement agenda with a focus on maximising productivity, engagement & welfare activities, developing HR responsibilities to line managers, etc.
* Utilise HR analytics to provide insights for decision making and preparing reports for Senior Management.
* Monitor and review HR policies and processes to implement changes where appropriate.
* Promote diversity and inclusion to foster a positive and inclusive work culture and championing employee wellbeing programmes.
* Coach, mentor and support senior and high potential colleagues to identify individual strengths & development needs and encourage retention.
Essential Job Requirements:
* Experienced HR Leader who has worked in a fast-paced corporate environment.
* CIPD Level 7 qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR Leadership role.
* Provel leadership experience in managing departments and teams.
* Excellent knowledge of HR practices and employment legislation.
* Knowledge of various HR departmental areas such as L&D, Reward and Recognition, Welfare, etc.