Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £13 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our client based in Watford on a 6-month temporary assignment as HR Administrator.
This job as a HR Administrator, will involve you working closely with the Central Services division to provide comprehensive administrative support.
Responsibilities of HR Administrator:
* You’ll be administering various HR processes and procedures and liaising with managers to confirm starter/leaver details.
* Input personnel information into in-house databases
* Mange and monitor HR Self-Service portal inboxes
* Process job offers and associated acceptance paperwork/onboarding.
* Employment vetting for new starters
* File and administer electronic documents.
* Maintain absence management system.
* Issue correspondence to employees on various HR related matters
* Support the wider HR team in the delivery of HR campaigns or initiatives.
Skills and Experience required of Administrator:
* At least 1 year experience in a HR environment/position
* Strong communication skills
* Outstanding organisational ability with great attention to detail
* Competent user of Microsoft packages points and expert level of Excel skills
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
* Able work on your own initiative.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!