Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Logistics
Contact Name: Zayd Fahimuddin
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and established education charity looking for an experienced HR Administrator who will be able to use their onboarding/compliance skills to assist the company. The successful candidate will work within the HR team of 3, providing support from the Head Office.
This is an office-based role based in South London.
* Provide onboarding support and compliance to new starters
* Deliver up to date information on company portals including Broadcom
* Drafting employment contracts to ensure these are correct and consistent
* To ensure that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
* Submitting DBS invoice payments to the Finance team ensuring that prior approval is obtained
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* To be the first point of contact for onboarding queries, liaising with academies, internal and external providers and escalating as appropriate
* Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
* Offer clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
* Attend departmental or office team meetings if needed
* Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
* Work as part of a busy team.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team
* Broad knowledge and understanding of the onboarding/compliance of new starters
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* MS Office knowledge and experience.
* Experienced in Oracle is desired