Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Salary: £13 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I am looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our client based in Watford, on a temporary 6-9 month contract.
As a HR Administrator, you will be working as part of an exemplary HR team working with them to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the wider HR team.
We are looking to progress very quickly with this role, with interview dates available in the next week, so if you feel you match the below criteria please apply now.
* Salary: £12.83 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Friday (36 hours per week)
There are no hybrid options for this role, and you will be working on site at their offices in Watford 5 days a week.
Responsibilities of HR Administrator:
* Administering various HR processes & procedures, including liaising with managers to confirm start details/leaving details.
* Administering and inputting personnel information into in-house HR databases
* Management of the HR Self-Service Portal inboxes
* Processing Offers of Employment and associated acceptance paperwork/onboarding.
* Employment Vetting for New Starters
* Administering electronic documents
* Administration for Sickness Absence and maintaining the online Absence Management System
* Issuing correspondence to employees on various HR related matters e.g., contractual amendments, probationary reviews etc
* Maintaining up to date employee files
* Supporting the team in the delivery of HR campaigns or initiatives
* Responding to frequent unpredictable requests for support, advice, and guidance
* Liaising with the payroll team where necessary
Skills/Experienced required for HR Administrator:
* At least 6-12 months HR experience
* Previous onboarding experience e.g., processing offer letters and vetting for new starters.
* Able to communicate with hiring managers and senior stakeholders.
* Strong IT skills with ability to pick up and learn new systems quickly.
* Competent user of Microsoft Packages
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!