Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and established HR Consultancy looking for an experienced HR Advisor providing HR and Employment Law advice to clients throughout the UK. The successful candidate will work within the HR Advice Team providing expert and legally compliant HR advice via telephone and email.
This is an office-based role based in Central London.
* To work in line with the departmental KPI’s, ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality sound advice and within set SLA’s.
* To ensure that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
* To advise, assist and guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To ensure that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
* To take ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide support and advice to clients regarding information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate.
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high-quality level of service is provided at all times.
* Attend client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR related matters.
* Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
* Offer clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
* Attend departmental or office team meetings.
* Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
* Work as part of a busy team.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team
* Broad knowledge and understanding of complex Employee Relations matters and UK Employment Law.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* MS Office knowledge and experience.
* Practical experience.