Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Nigel Dune
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: £17.18 - £17.18 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio is currently working with a Cambridgeshire based public sector client who is on the look out of a HR Advisor. This is a 6 month temporary position with the view of extension and the client is willing to pay up to £17.18 per hour (PAYE)
The successful candidate will be required to;
* Establish mechanisms to undertake skills assessments for new employees as part of employee induction and probation to create bespoke personal development plans.
* Review the corporate job/role structure to identify the potential for job family or similar groups to promote opportunities for cross department working, upskilling, development and resilience within teams.
* To examine the viability of an Annual leave purchase scheme.
* Undertake a review of the current training evaluation processes and metrics used, to improve data, analysis and reporting of learning activities
* Set-up learning and development network across the council with service liaison people to feedback on L&D needs, identify initiatives and measure progress.
* Develop and promote a culture of coaching and mentoring within the council.
* Support in the delivery of training interventions to run alongside the roll out of new/updated HR policies and procedures.
* Develop and support the growth of apprenticeship opportunities within the council (current focus on management development for existing staff).
* Utilise outcomes from the performance review process to identify future learning and development requirements.
* Support Heads of Service to establish Service Level Development Plans.
* Provide support to the OD Manager and wider HR Team.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please send us your CV for immediate consideration