Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Zayd Fahimuddin
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning and established manufacturing company looking for an experienced HR Business providing strategic assistance to the busy and fast paced HR team. The successful candidate will work alongside 4 other HR colleagues and directly reporting into the People Partner.
This company has offices in London/Essex but also in the North of England. Will require the candidate to go to offices as and when- no confirmed days a week.
* Assist divisional Directors in delivering and implementing a people strategy which is cost effective and brings strategic value to overall business performance
* To ensure that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
* To advise, assist and guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To take ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* You will provide day to day, subject matter expertise and support, guiding proactive and commercial solutions to people issues and steering managers towards informed decision making through the provision of accurate advice and sound judgement
* To provide support and advice to clients regarding information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate.
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
* Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high-quality level of service is provided at all times.
* Attend client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR related matters.
* Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
* Offer clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
* Attend departmental or office team meetings.
* Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
* Work as part of a busy team.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team
* Broad knowledge and understanding of complex Employee Relations matters.
* Strong expertise in dealing with TUPE
* Assisting HR teams on a strategic level
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* MS Office knowledge and experience.
* Practical experience.