Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Job Salary: £28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR and Reward is currently working with an established media and entertainment business based in the heart of central London. We are looking for a HR Coordinator to join this organisation, someone commercially minded with strong business acumen skills.
This role will be reporting into the HR manager, you are expected to deliver a first class HR service to the team and employees around you. The HR Coordinator would provide employee administration, provide operational and systems support.
* Responsible for the recruitment process, you are expected to create new roles in SAP and liaise with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the role is ready to attract great candidates.
* Look after the onboarding process, ensuring that all employees have the relevant paperwork and are processed accurately on SAP.
* Accurately maintain and update employee database (SAP) and any other HR systems as required.
* Sit in/note take any ER case related issues.
* Responsible for the preparation contracts and letters for new and/or existing staff.
* Have a good understanding of basic employment law for contracts and rights to work.
* Track and capture any visa and immigration related documentation and mobility changes.
* Process any system data changes, workflows & paper work for life cycle events such as promotions and leavers in a timely and accurate manner.
* Be responsible for assisting in projects or relevant program rollouts
* Use BW and other HR systems to provide accurate reports and data to HR business partners and business leaders.
* Support internship programmes the business rolls out, working closely with careers team.
* Proven operational HR experience with a good working knowledge of HR practices and procedures
* Matrix Organisation experience (Large employee volume)
* Transactional HR administrative work, including data entry into HR systems and creating paperwork where attention to detail is essential
* Strong knowledge and experience in SAP and payroll input with an ability to produce and analyse reports
* CIPD Qualified/Equivalent
* SAP/SUCCESS FACTOR experience (Desirable)