Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Emma Taylor
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: HR & Employment Consultant
Job Salary: £28000 - £33000 Per Annum
Our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client, winners of Feefo’s Gold Trusted Service Awards 2017, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work 2018 and Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, are currently looking for experienced HR & Employment Consultants to join their team. The HR & Employment Consultant will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries.
The HR & Employment Consultant will also be responsible for:
* Being the go-to person for all HR and Employment Law queries for your clients. Your clients will be varied in size and across numerous sectors
* Receiving a variety of calls/emails from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries, TUPE, redundancy etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Solid employment law knowledge and ideally a HR degree/CIPD qualification
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable
* Proven experience of working at HR Advisor level with exposure across the full remit of HR, including advising on TUPE, redundancy and complex ER either phone based or face to face
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills
Offering great working hours of Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm plus additional paid overtime and training that is the equivalent of an Employment Law Level 7 certificate and a clear and achievable career path for those who want to progress in their career – this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
To apply for this role, please click the following link.