Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Benefit Providers
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an established Food and Beverage Brand looking to hire a Generalist HR Advisor. The successful candidate for the role will provide a comprehensive HR Advisory service to managers and manage Employee Relations caseload across the company.
* To provide and deliver a comprehensive HR advisory service to managers across the company in line with company policies and procedures, contractual documentation, and good practice.
* Manage the HR systems including all relevant employment documentation, sickness, recruitment, and training records.
* Liaise with Finance and Operations on all pay and benefit related issues.
* Liaise with Payroll on pay changes and NMW changes, salary reviews and bonus payments.
* Effectively manage the Employee Relations caseload across the company.
* Produce reports and collating relevant employee information to provide to the Company’s external benefit providers.
* Work with the Operations Management team to provide support and advice on HR related matters including attending meetings, taking relevant notes, and drafting letters.
* Manage HR processes within the business, such as TUPE from a sale or purchase, changes to T&Cs of business contracts.
* Liaise with the recruiter and the recruitment process, induction & training cycle across the company, including training systems & development programmes.
* Absence management – liaise with line managers to ensure proactive handling of long – term absence cases. Arranging and supporting OH assessments for staff where necessary.
* CIPD Level 5 qualified
* Good understanding of UK employment law, policy, and procedures.