Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Onboarding Officer
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning organisation to hire a HR Onboarding Officer. The successful candidate will join the People Support Team providing a resilient data processing service, including specialising in the on-boarding process of new starter employees in a fast-paced environment.
You will act as the first point of contact for HR queries from managers and employees into the People Support Team, providing an effective and person-centred HR support service in alignment with the People Strategy.
This is a hybrid role based in South-East London.
* Proactively track and coordinate all processing and onboarding cases to the point of closure within agreed service level agreements, escalating incomplete or more complex cases to a more senior colleague or appropriate HR specialist team for resolution.
* Provide excellent, unrivalled HR support service to employees and managers by providing information, advice, and solutions to standard queries across a broad range of HR topics demonstrating exceptional customer service and a “can do” mentality.
* Be responsible for routing more complex/specialist queries to your manager or other HR teams ensuring that a high quality and integrated HR Service is provided.
* Support the People Support management team with improving the performance of the team – reviewing existing processes, reviewing key reports, improve measuring, monitoring, and the use of centralised data.
* Collaborate with the Recruitment Team to ensure the smooth onboarding of employees to The SA, working closely with on-boarding customers, keeping hiring Managers updated as necessary whilst ensuring smooth and efficient customer experience for the new starters.
* Cover for other colleagues across the People Support Team, and provide additional support when required at busy times, for example for payroll purposes.
* Build relationships with stake holders and HR operational team, and develop to become a lead expert on agreed processing and onboarding processes Report to: People Support Team Leader Accountable to: People Support Development Manager Assistant HR Director (Operations) Key working relationships: Internal and external Stakeholders, HR Operations team, HR Delivery and Specialist team, OPS, HSU, ATMS Corps Leaders and Managers, Payroll, Pensions People management: There are no people management responsibilities Operating budget: There are no budgetary responsibilities Version date: February 2023 Love God Love Others.
* Support ad hoc projects to enhance and improve the delivery of the team’s work as requested by your manager.
* Experienced of delivering HR processes and general HR support.
* Good knowledge of HR policies, processes, procedures, and practical experience.
* Experience of prioritising high volumes of work.
* Certificate level HR qualification, Associate CIPD membership, or equivalent level.