Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: Lincolnshire
Job Title: HR Operations Support Officer
Job Salary: £13 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I am looking for an experienced HR Operations Support Officer to join a large law enforcement organisation to join our client based in Lincoln, on a temporary 3-6-month contract.
As a HR Operations Support Officer, you will be working as part of a fast-paced HR team to support the HR Advisors in delivering an effective advisory service to the organisation.
We are looking to progress very quickly with this role, with interviews available in the next week, so if you feel you match the below criteria please apply now.
* Salary: 12.86 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Friday – 8am-5pm (37 hours per week)
There are no hybrid options for this role, and you will be working on site at their offices in Lincoln 5 days a week.
Responsibilities of HR Operations Support Officer:
* Preparation of HR correspondence
* Updating and monitoring of tracking documents
* Note taking.
* Engagement with line managers on low level HR matters
* Research as and when required.
* Ensuring alignment to policies and procedures.
Skills/Experienced required for HR Operations Support Officer:
* At least 6-12 months previous HR experience is essential in an administrative or advisory role.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to demonstrate previous experience of supporting line managers and wider teams.
* Able to communicate with hiring managers and senior stakeholders.
* Competent user of Microsoft Packages
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!