Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Project Officer
Job Salary: £21 - £21 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I have an opportunity available for a temporary HR Project Officer to join our client based in Kingston, on temporary basis for 6 months.
We are looking to progress very quickly with this role, with interview dates available in the next couple of weeks, so if you feel you match the below criteria please apply now.
* Salary: £20.91 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Friday (36 hours per week)
This is a hybrid role so you will be expected to work in the Kingston office 2 days a week and 3 days from home.
As a HR Project Officer you will be working as part of the OD and People Solutions team. This is a high-profile position and would be a great opportunity for individuals that have extensive experience of engaging with stakeholders to understand HR system requirements for an organisation and have reported these findings to a corporate board.
It is essential that you have a proven track record of delivering successful outcomes on similar projects.
Responsibilities of HR Project Officer :
* Support the development of options and solutions and draft proposals, business cases, in conjunction with Key Stakeholders for restructures.
* Support with the scoping of projects, identification of project owners, documentation of project plans and the establishment of project teams
* Assist with the collation of Workforce reports and analysing data with supporting narrative.
* Provide high quality administrative and project support to the Business partnering Team.
* Assess and evaluate information received from projects and recommend actions to the Business partners.
* Provide a secretarial/business support function for governance boards and other associated meetings.
* Help in the development and maintenance of the programme plan and the monitoring of workstream progress against the plan, chasing and challenging progress as appropriate.
* Monitor the risks and issues register and escalations and follow up actions.
* Monitor programme actions and decisions logs ensuring next steps are actioned.
* Carries out project tasks as delegated including writing, reviewing, or editing of documentation.
* Influencing excellent outcomes for people and organisation, promoting the company culture, as defined in the People and OD strategy.
Skills /experienced required for HR Project Officer:
* CIPD Membership
* Project management qualification or equivalent experience
* Delivery of Workforce projects in people centred organisation.
* Experience of managing restructures.
* Experience of providing high quality project administrative support and managing office systems and procedures.
* Experience of working in high pressure environment showing effective prioritisation and coordination of a varied workload under pressure and to deadlines.
* Use of google Suite.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!