Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: Warwickshire
Job Title: HR Systems Analyst
Job Salary: £450 - £500 Per Day
Job Start Date:
I have an opportunity available for a temporary HR Systems Analyst to join our client based in Warwick, on temporary basis for 3 months.
We are looking to progress very quickly with this role, with interview dates available the first week of January 2024, so if you feel you match the below criteria please apply now.
* Salary: Day rate of between £450-£500 (outside of IR35)
* Hours: Monday-Friday (37 hours per week)
This is a hybrid role so you will be expected to work in the Warwick office 2 days a week and 3 days from home.
As a HR Systems Analyst you will be supporting their People Solutions team. This is a high-profile position and would be a great opportunity for individuals that have extensive experience of engaging with stakeholders to understand HR system requirements for an organisation, and have reported these findings to a corporate board. It is essential that you have a proven track record of delivering successful outcomes on similar projects.
* Full engagement with all Executive Directors and their DLTs and HR colleagues to identify what they need the system to do now and going forward (next 10 years) resulting in a formal requirement document. e.g., in respect of Data, People, Recruitment, Strategic Workforce Planning.
* Report outlining what current HR and Payroll system provides now and its potential for future (including costings for this)
* Report outlining the current Interdependencies with current HR and Payroll system.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!