Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Housing Association
Contact Name: Karolina Gieralt
Job Location: London
Job Title: HR Systems Assistant
Job Salary: £26000 - £30000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR & Reward are currently working with a fantastic Housing Association based in South East London, who are seeking an experienced HR Systems Assistant on a FTC for 3 months.
You will be supporting the systems team to ensure that ITrent, Business Objects and OnBoarding systems are implemented and delivered for HR & the Group through System Administrator access and you will also be responsible for providing HRIS user support, advice and guidance to end users as well as training.
* Responsible for producing regular and ad-hoc reports, analysis, data and insights to enable and support management decision making
* You will be producing HR key performances indicators
* Mailbox management
* Data cleansing and housekeeping of the HR system
* Working collaboratively with other team members and departments to ensure the system is maintained and developed to its full potential
* Working collaboratively with key stakeholders and partners as required, including 3rd party contractors or consultants (ITrent, IT,Business Objects ,OnBoarding, ATS and other HR Systems )
* First line support for the rest of HR team, managers and new employees with HR System queries
* Good understanding of how ITrent, Sharepoint & Business Objects work
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Organisation & planning skills
If you would like to work for this fantastic organisation and feel this role is for you then please send us your CV for immediate consideration!