Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Central Government
Contact Name: Sammi-Jo Taylor
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: HR Systems & Data Administrator
Job Salary: £13 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are partnering with a large Council to support them with the hiring process of an experienced HR Systems and Data Administrator.
This is a temporary role covering for 3 months’ worth of assignment.
To assist in the delivery of a highly effective and responsive Human Resource (HR) service across the Council providing administrative support to the HR Operational Team and the wider HR Service as required iTrent HR Knowledge would be an advantage.
* Providing administrative support for HR Business Officer.
* Updating/maintaining HR intranet (CityNet) pages.
* Working with the HR Co-ordinator and HR Business Support Officer on internal employee communications.
* Providing support to maintain the HR System (iTrent).
* Monitoring of the Corporate Learning & Development and Apprenticeship scheme inboxes.
* Providing customer service – responding to general enquiries regarding the corporate training programme.
* Providing administration support for training course bookings on iTrent system.
* Supporting employees with e-learning password resents.
* Collection and collation and tracking of HR information and data.
* Apprenticeship data/information files.
* Data entry into HR systems.
* Written communications with council employees and external suppliers.
* Providing administrative support for our HR Business Partners and Recruitment teams as business requires.
* Providing general HR / Business Administrative support.