Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Agriculture/Food
Contact Name: Sammi-Jo Taylor
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Interim HR Business Partner
Job Salary: £50,000 - £52,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are currently partnering with a Multinational Food and Beverages company, looking for an experienced Interim HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will support the entire HR function for one of the Divisions within the business.
This role is a remote position with elements of travel to one of the many sites across the UK when needed.
This is an FTC position covering till the end of June 2024.
* Work in partnership with managers to create a people plan for their business area taking in to account the wider business strategy and overall people plan.
* Act in partnership with managers to deliver the people strategy and to create the best possible place to work for our people.
* Develop and nurture key relationships to establish themselves as an integral part of the team and centre of excellence for all people expertise.
* Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the people plans.
* Coach and mentor people managers on all people related matters.
* Support line managers across the business on workforce planning, organisational structure, and design.
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, ensuring cases are dealt with in timely manner and in line with relevant employment law.
* Analyse people trends and people analytics to develop and enhance solutions, processes and policies that address current problems and avoid future ones.
* Previous experience in a HR Business Partner role for 2+ years essential
* A proven track record in leading on people change projects including employee engagement programmes, restructures, TUPE transfers, redundancy, pay and benefits.
* Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful, and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
* Ability to adopt a proactive and responsive approach to queries and escalations.
* Superb communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
* Strong influencing and coaching skills.
* Strong facilitation skills.
* Ability to drive change with effective project and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience of working with a client group based in multiple locations.
* Self-starter; able to work proactively and independently.