Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Alex Giblin
Job Location: London
Job Title: Internal Recruiter
Job Salary: £30000 - £30000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for a Global company who are looking for an internal Recruiter to join their exciting Talent Acquisition team.
Job Purpose – As an internal recruiter you will be responsible for using various channels to search for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, building talent pipelines for future hiring needs, and activating and promoting our employer brand. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on a variety on platforms and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
* Must have previous experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter.
* Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
* Manage all hiring activity via our ATS (Greenhouse)
* Post jobs on job boards via ATS Greenhouse (External Career Pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, Local boards)
* Candidate care – craft and send recruiting emails to potential candidates and applicants
* Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
* Market map and develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
* Drive traffic to Careers Pages
* Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
* Manage referrals from current employees and external networks
* Promote and be an ambassador for our employer brand
* Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse)
* Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
* Support the Talent Manager with Scheduling Interviews
* Support the Talent Manager with reporting activities
* Support with local onboarding tasks (post offer accepted to day 1) Skills required
* Excellent sourcing skills on a variety of platforms * Excellent research skills
* Emotional intelligence is key with the ability to be resilient and work in a fast-paced environment with tasks and actions that can change hourly!
* Flexible, able to adapt and be resilient to changing environments/commitments/decisions
* Excellent communication skills and confident to work at all levels in the business
* Experience in a similar role
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills