Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Pensions and Wellbeing Manager
Job Salary: £64000 - £65000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pensions professional to lead the development and delivery of all aspects of our employee retirement offerings and wider financial wellbeing initiatives across the UK.
You will be passionate about engagement, and communications and taking what may seem complex or a bit overwhelming and helping our employees get the most out of our pension and financial offerings. In the context of ever increasing cost of living, complex options with pensions and tax, this is a great opportunity to help build financial confidence in our employees.
You will be responsible for overseeing the design, management, compliance to legislation and running of all pension schemes as well as managing relationships with providers, advisers and key internal stakeholders ensuring that we focus on the best outcomes for our employees.
We are always looking for innovation and new ideas, and you will be able to drive our overall benefits proposition in this space.
* 3 core schemes in terms of pensions
* Very technical in pensions, government, auto-enrolment schemes
* Critical to understanding this landscape
* Must have DC pension schemes
* A Lot of harmonising done recently – closed 15 schemes
* Offer salary finance for hardship loans
* Cost of living going up means more support with macro factors affecting employees
* Provide corporate ISAs for staff
* Very innovative changing moving with the times
* Big on well-being and supporting employees on a daily basis
* Lots of engagement and communication