Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: People Support Advisor
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
I am currently working with a fantastic Charity who are seeking an experienced People Support Advisor on a Permanent Basis.
You will be providing a person centred HR support service to manager and employees across the organisation whilst reporting into the Head of HR Shared Services.
* Responsible for resolving HR enquiries as efficiently and effectively as possible to ensure that a high quality and integrated HR Service is provided
* Provide information on policies and processes across a broad range of HR topics
* Ensure employee privacy and confidentiality is protected where appropriate
* You will act as the first point of contact for HR matters ensuring you provide excellent customer service at all times
* Develop knowledge and build relationships by acting as a lead in an area of specialism (either functionally and / or geographically) also build relationships with the wider HR Delivery and specialists teams as well as key stakeholders throughout the organisation
* Accurately update employee records on the HR system and produce appropriate documentation in a timely fashion, ensuring deadlines are met
Knowledge and experience:
* Proven experience in an HR operational role carrying out HR administrative tasks
* Knowledge of HR policies, processes and procedures, and legislation; and experience of their application
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of working in a contact centre or shared services environment
* Working towards CIPD professional qualification or show a willingness to work towards CIPD/appropriate professional qualification
– Experience of working in the not for profit sector
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements for this position then please send us your CV for immediate consideration!