Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rebecca Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Job Salary: £14 - £14 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
I am looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join a large further education client based in Clapham, on a temporary-permanent basis.
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be working as part of a fast-paced HR team to support the wider HR team with general administrative duties.
We are looking to progress very quickly with this role, with interviews available in the next week, so if you feel you match the below criteria please apply now.
* Salary: £14.00 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Friday – 8.45am-5pm (36 hours per week) – Early finish on a Friday
There are no hybrid options for this role, and you will be working on site at their offices in Clapham 5 days a week.
Responsibilities of Recruitment Administrator:
* Responding to applications, reviewing CVs, and shortlisting candidates.
* Conducting candidate screening calls.
* Arranging interviews.
* Maintaining and auditing staff files.
* Maintain and update the HR database with all staff changes including new starters and leavers, ensuring the correct data is entered.
* Provide general administrative support to HR.
* Working with the HR team on any ad-hoc HR projects or work.
* Support the team with all casework including organising and acting as a note-taker where required in employee meetings.
* Support with the general administration.
* Undertake other ad-hoc duties as may be required by Management.
Skills/Experienced required for Recruitment Administrator:
* At least 12 months previous HR/Recruitment admin experience is essential.
* Experience in the further education industry is highly desirable.
* Successful applicants will be using their system, Itrent and experience with this system is desirable.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Competent user of Microsoft Packages
* Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!