Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Charlotte Dunkerton
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst to join their team in a newly created role.
Support the HR Analytics Manager with the accurate capture, analyse and delivery of people related data. Converting into user-friendly, commercially value-adding information delivered in a format that supports the business leaders in making recommendations and drive strategic decisions based on analytical data.
Support with maintaining data and reviewing systems that support the key people-related processes
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Support with the development of HR insight and its meaningful application to people-related information to enhance business decision making.
* Supporting HR Analytics Manager with identifying commercially required people related data and suggest efficient ways of capturing and provide the Senior Management Team with relevant information; weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
* Provide the HR & L&D team with guidance regarding quality/accurate data capture, knowledge skills and experience to extract, manipulate and present data and information in the most user friendly informative and influential way to support decision making.
* First point of contact as the ‘HR end-user expert’ on all computer and manual systems that support HR processes so that people in HR & L&D can access a source of expertise in the development of their own skills and use of the systems.
* First point of contact for all HR data and systems related queries, ensuring the correct escalation processes is followed and all issues are logged and followed up accordingly. Help define problems with systems, recommend actions and secure resources to resolve and address the root cause of the problem.
* Support HR related Data Projects by reviewing processes, recommending changes and providing accurate data as and when requested e.g. salary review and AM Matrix
* Prepare and coordinate HR system testing as required for the defined work such as upgrades and/or system integration testing. To develop and maintain the test scripts documentation ensuring that this is always up to date for future testing.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with other departments such as Finance, Audit and Health & Safety to streamline collaborative reporting by collaborative working and regular liaison
Ability to accurately analyse large volumes of complex data from HR and L&D systems
* Quickly and efficiently produce accurate ad-hoc data in a user friendly format
* Ability to prioritise the demands from a variety of stakeholders
* Responding to the ever changing demands of the business
* Absolute accuracy in data capturing, analysis and delivery is essential.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced, highly commercial, people focused, sales environment
* Experienced in compiling and analysing complex data
* Previous experience of supporting systems/applications
* Experience in reporting effective people metrics, providing effective business focussed reports
* Experience in system implementation and enhancements
* Experience in writing reports using reporting tool software
* Experience writing reports using business reporting too
* Proficient in advanced technologies of MS PowerPoint and Excel, including being well-versed with creating pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, advanced charting functions, etc.
* Ability to present data in a logical, understandable way to a variety of customers
* Excellent analytical, quantitative/qualitative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to confidently communicate at any level
* Self-starter who is highly self-motivated and able to work independently
* Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
* Team player willing and able to support others
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with demanding deadlines
* Well organised, exceptionally detail orientated, assertive and willing to take ownership of responsibilities with a high degree of positive energy and drive
* Manages confidential information with complete discretion
* Remains calm in the face of adversity
* Excellent interpersonal skills, coaching and communication skills
* Results driven