Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Logistics
Contact Name: Sammi-Jo Taylor
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Administrator
Job Salary: £153 - £153 Per Day
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with a global logistics organisation looking for an experienced Reward Administrator. The successful candidate will support the HR team with specialist reward and global mobility experience and ensuring all data produced is accurate and reliable.
As the Reward Administrator you will support the annual reward processes and administration of ex-pat movements across Europe and Africa, as well as providing interpretation, education, and counsel to Business Leaders regarding Reward and Global Mobility policies, programs, and practices.
* Develop and deliver HR data analysis from Success Factors & Payroll sources to enhance information reporting to stakeholders.
* Provide support to the Reward & Benefits Manager in all reward initiatives including budget setting, salary review processes, bonus incentives, market benchmarking, recruitment & retention, pay incentive schemes, reward and benefits policies and processes.
* Keep informed of developments in the external compensation market amongst competitors using data analysis/compensation forums.
* Build relationships with HR Managers across Europe to deliver information.
* Manage and support with Success Factor integration projects.
* Complete salary survey data to support compensation reviews.
* Maintain and monitor databases of expatriate compensation data.
* Run Mercer data to prepare expatriate compensation packages.
* Strong analytical skills
* Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
* Experience of utilising HR Systems (Success Factors desirable)
* Experience using benchmarking tools.