Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Reward Manager
Job Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio HR & Reward are working with an award-winning, international hospitality brand looking for an International Reward Manager. As a Reward Manager, you’ll be supporting the development, and ensuring the effective implementation, deliver and communication of Executive Reward policies, enabling the attraction and retention of key employees.
This is a hybrid role based in Hertfordshire.
* Supporting in developing Executive and Senior Leader reward frameworks.
* Using internal and external benchmarking data to provide salary recommendations and reward proposals.
* Providing Senior Leader/Executive related information, analysis and recommendations as required.
* Keep up to date on regulatory, legislative and shareholder developments.
* Supporting the management of Senior Leader/Executive share plans.
* Managing the operational execution of the global mobility policy.
* Partnering with relocation providers to ensure the best commercial terms and excellence in service.
* Support the Head of Reward with delivering reward plans for the European market.
* Partnering with European teams to ensure appropriate oversight of reward activity.
* Strong Executive Reward experience.
* Experience of share plans, senior leader contracts and service agreements.
* Experience of global mobility and European reward would be beneficial.
* Annual Bonus
* Flexible working policy
* BUPA Healthcare
* Free Parking on-site
* Sharesave Scheme