Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Sofia Wikho-Ng
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Manager
Job Salary: £75000 - £90000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
(12 month FTC)
Portfolio HR is currently looking for a Reward Manager to join a technology organisation based in central London. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, maternity cover looking after 2000+ employees in several countries globally.
The role is very hands on with development and implementation of this technology business’s reward strategy and will support the Director, Reward and Recognition, on executive compensation. You will be involved in the design and implementation of long term incentive plans.
* Provide all-inclusive leadership on key compensation initiatives covering areas of policy and process including annual salary review and year-end bonus processes, you would also be looking after job matching, grading frameworks, and incentive schemes.
* Act as the first point of contact for all global compensation subject matter expert for the broader HR teams as well as the business.
* Consult and collaborate with Human Resources Business Partners and Regional Leads as first point of contact for compensation related issues and queries.
* Collate and ensure all high quality market analysis in updated, based on valid benchmark material regarding the total reward package and the overall market position of company pay is available to Senior Management as required.
* Manage one direct report and supports the development of junior HR and reward specialists across the organisation.
* Systems (SAP/SuccessFactors preferable)
* Understanding of job architecture and grading frameworks;
* Previous supervisory (or management) experience;
* Experience of working with HR leaders and senior business stakeholders;
* Experience of working in an international corporation;
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience managing and designing sales compensation plans in a technology/B2B context.
* Experience of working with international employee populations covering EMEA, Americas, AsiaPac
* Experience of UK plc executive compensation, international mobility, global pension and benefits