Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Banking
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Manager
Job Salary: £95000 - £100000 Per Annum
Our client requires a Reward Manager to lead the compensation & benefit agenda for the UK-side of their industry-leading global business. As a subject matter expert, you’ll be developing and implementing the reward strategy within the overall people strategy for the UK including:
* Being responsible for the management and governance of all reward & recognition processes including annual pay reviews
* Designing and implementing new reward processes and platforms within budget and within compliance guidelines
* Experienced in using ADP
* Proactively leading the development of the new pay, grading and benefit process working with the Global Head of Reward, the UK HR Director and the Group & UK OD & Talent Director.
* Leadership of the UK Reward team to create a motivated and high performing team
* Providing reporting and analytics on the performance of reward schemes
* Maintaining market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys
* Building relationships with the relevant trade unions to ensure appropriate negotiations
* Contribute to the design and development of the reward strategy by providing relevant pay data and assisting in pay modelling activity.
* Monitor external changes and developments in pay and reward, identify their potential impact and make recommendations.
* Undertake pay benchmarking and analyse and understand pay and reward in the external and internal environment.
* Provide pay data and information as required to support pay gap analysis for all protected characteristics, including gender pay gap reporting
* Work with Corporate People Team, Assistant Directors for People (ADP’s) and others across to develop and review pay, reward and other related policies.
* Collaborate with relevant colleagues to identify and share learning and practice.
* Provide data for the annual pay reviews and support cost of living negotiations with recognised trade union.
* Develop a network of external contacts to facilitate access to pay and reward information, including participation/ completion of relevant network salary surveys.
* Complete other tasks and assume other duties as required and appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the role.
* CIPD qualification or relevant experience.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of pay and reward with particular reference to providing data and information
* Good understanding of systems and statistics
* Knowledge of job evaluation schemes
* Understanding of Data Protection legislation, its implications and the need to comply