Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Emma Taylor
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Job Salary: £28000 - £33000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a HR professional with strong employee relations and employment law knowledge?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Would you like to work for an organisation that offer a clear, structured progression path?
Would you like to benefit from CIPD accredited training?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above, then I would like to hear from you!
Portfolio HR are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to their team. The Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. The Senior HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR, Employee Relations or Employment Law issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries, TUPE etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
* Building relationships with a variety of clients across all company sizes and industry sectors, managing expectations and maintaining
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Solid employment law knowledge
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable
* Proven experience of working at HR Advisor level with exposure across the full remit of HR, including advising on TUPE, redundancy and complex ER – either phone based or face to face
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.
For those without a CIPD qualification the training provided in this role is second to none and is the equivalent of an Employment Law Level 7 certificate.
To apply for this role, please click the following link.